Monday, August 5, 2013

Making a Splash

We tried a new splash pad and park today.  The Highland splash pad is always so crowded, and I heard this one is hardly ever crowded.  So, we headed out to Herriman to go to the Umbria Estates Splash Pad.  There was only one other family there.  It is a lot smaller than the Highland one, but the kids loved it.  Also, there are no rocks at this one for Ciera to continually climb and try to jump off of.  I was able to sit and relax while I watched them splash around instead of following Ciera around.  There was also a fun playground right next to it for them to climb on.








Camden never passes up an opportunity to practice becoming a Jedi.



Here they are climbing around on the playground right next to the splash pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment