Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Season of Soccer

Camden had his first soccer game of the new season today.  I was only able to watch long enough to take one bad picture before Ciera said in the cutest voice possible, "I want to go to the playground please."  It was right next to the soccer field and just too inviting.  She proceeded to climb or hang on anything she could and had a great time.  Once half time was over, I talked Ciera into going back to get a drink of water.  I was hoping to watch Camden play some more by keeping Ciera busy with some snacks and drinks.  Camden was just about to be put back in, when he announced he needed to use the restroom (he went right before the game).  Of course there were no bathrooms nearby.  Darren had to drive to the nearest gas station with him.  By the time they got back, the game was over.  He still had fun and was asking when the next practice was.




No comments:

Post a Comment