Monday, December 2, 2013

Snowflakes



We cut out snowflakes every year.  Then, for every act of kindness, we tape one on the window.  I found a website that demonstrated how to make Star Wars snowflakes (anthony herrera DESIGNS).  I knew I had to surprise Camden with this.  Without telling him what it was, I cut out the Tie Interceptor first and then had him open it up.  He was very excited as soon as he realized what it was.  He drew a heart and a check mark on it and told me, "I don't like this snowflake.  I LOVE it."  I had to remind him that someone needs to do something nice for someone else before we could hang it up.  He was also delighted that his own snowflakes turned out better this year.


Ciera loves to use her scissors.  I didn't get any pictures of her snowflakes, because once she was done, there wasn't much left of them.  I'm glad she enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment