Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Ciera Swim Too"

Every time I took Camden to his swimming lesson, Ciera would say, "Ciera swim too" or "Ciera's swimming lesson."  She would also take off her sandals and ask, "Where's Ciera's swimsuit?"  One time she decided she was going to get in the pool even with her clothes on, and I asked her what she was doing.  She answered, "I want to go swimming."  We decided to let her start swimming lessons this week.  It's at the same time as Camden's.  She is loving it!  She screams when it is time to get out of the water.  Her teacher told us that she is so easy and has already floated by herself on her back for 30 seconds.  Once she realized nobody was holding her up anymore, though, she sunk.  I've heard that sometimes they love it at first when they are this young, but once the novelty wears off and they have to go under the water more, it gets harder.  I hope she continues to enjoy it as much as she is now.


No comments:

Post a Comment